DetailsWe use real wild rice, hand-harvested on the northern lakes, with chunks of sweet butternut squash, cranberries and scallions for flavor and color. A “new world” side dish that’s a perfect accompaniment to the “old world” taste of roast beef. Or try it with a pork roast or your Thanksgiving turkey.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Wild Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove plastic lid and cover container with foil.
- Place tray on sheet pan. (Do not place tray directly on oven rack)
- Bake from frozen for approx. 40-50 minutes until warmed through.
- If product is thawed, reduce cooking time by 10-15 minutes.
- Must be cooked to or above 165° F internal temperature.
- Nutritional Information
Wild Rice Casserole - Saugatuck