DetailsA step beyond “prime rib” for those who want to serve the finest rib roast available. The generous fat content makes for a crackling, crisp exterior crust. Carve at the table and your guests will be delighted with the rich marbling of Wagyu beef, revealed with each new slice. Grade: BMS 6-7.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Heart of Rib Roast
8-9 POUND ROAST; SERVES 8-10
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place roast on rack in roasting pan.
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Place roast in oven for approximately 2½ hours, depending on desired internal temperature when checked with thermometer.
- When roast reaches an internal temperature of 10°F less than desired internal temperature, remove it from the oven and cover loosely with foil.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over roast.
- Place roast on grill and turn off center burners, leaving the outer burners on high.
- Close the grill and roast approximately 2½ hours for medium-rare.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
Let rest for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Roast Pounds Minutes Per Pound Cook Time boneless 10-11 15-20 2½ hours bone-in 12-14 20 3-3½ hours
- Nutritional Information