DetailsPut on your "Burger Lover" grilling apron and treat yourself to our Kobe-style Wagyu Steak Burger. For your family and friends, or maybe a best burger competition - everyone's a winner.
"I'm really excited to taste your fine quality Kobe beef!!!!"
"Best burgers we have ever had. That's why we keep coming back. Thank You"
"Love the Wagyu Burgers - they are my favorite!"
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Steak Burgers, Wagyu, Tuscan, Bison, Lamb and Elk
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, sauté 6-ounce burgers 4-5 minutes per side for medium or cook to desired internal temperature.**
- Serve with your favorite toppings, cheeses and condiments.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill 6-ounce burgers 4-5 minutes per side for medium or to desired internal temperature.**
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (see Preparation Methods for details). Use a meat thermometer and check temperature in the center of the meat.
† Gilia burgers are a delicious blend of beef, veal andpork. Due to the various types of meat these burgerscontain, we recommend you cook them to medium ormedium-well.
- Nutritional Information