DetailsA savory filling lurks inside our rolled boneless all-natural chicken breasts, ready to surprise and delight your guests. Chicken Kiev contains the classic - compound butter, mixed with fine herbs and just a hint of garlic. Chicken Cordon Bleu layers premium ham, imported Swiss cheese and a touch of Dijon mustard. Both varieties are rolled in Panko breadcrumbs; simply bake and serve. All-natural chicken is raised with no growth stimulants, hormones, antibiotics, pesticides or preservatives so there’s nothing but great chicken taste. 4 breasts. Choose either 4 Chicken Kiev, 4 Cordon Bleu or 2 of each flavor.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Stuffed Chicken Breasts - Cordon Bleu & Kiev
Each 7/8oz portion serves 1-2
Thaw product in refrigerator before cooking. Removed thawed product from refrigerator 45-60 minutes before cooking and allow to acclimate to ambient temperature. Remove Stuffed Chicken breasts from packaging:
Preheat oven to 350 Deg F and remove Stuffed Chicken breasts from packaging and place breasts in shallow baking dish and place dish in oven.
Bake on all sides for a total of 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes to brown all sides. Cover breasts loosely with aluminum foil and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes or until done.
Chicken is done when juices run clear, and internal temperature reaches 165˚ F. After cooking, let breasts rest for 3-4 minutes, slice and serve.
*Because oven calibrations may vary, it is always best to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the product is fully cooked but not overcooked.
- Nutritional Information
Chicken Cordon Bleu