DetailsPerfectly aged and smoked for the richest flavor and unmatched tenderness. A specially prepared honey glaze creates a slightly candied crust that brings out the natural sweetness for our premium, spiral-cut hams. Fully cooked. Ships frozen, please allow 2-4 days of thawing time in refrigerator.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Spiral-Cut Honey-Glazed Ham
10-12 POUND HAM; SERVES 10-12
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove ham from packaging and place on a rack in a roasting pan filled with ½ inch of water, apple juice or lemon/lime soda.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven. Use a meat thermometer and heat to an internal temperature of 140°F.** Ham is fully cooked, so be careful not to overheat as this can result in dryness.
- Glaze if desired.
Size of Ham time 8-10 pound approx. 50 minutes 10-12 pound approx. 60 minutes 14-17 pound approx. 90 minutes
- METHOD: Sprinkle glaze on ham prior to heating.
- METHOD: Mix glaze contents in a saucepan with 4 tablespoons of water and warm until sugar crystals dissolve. Set aside until the glaze thickens. Apply glaze to hot ham prior to serving.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed meat from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimum internal temperature of 180°F. Use a meat thermometer and check temperature in the center of the meat
- Nutritional Information
SPIRAL CUT HONEY GLAZED HAM WHOLE 14_17 lbs
SPIRAL CUT HONEY GLAZED HAM HALF 8_10 lbs Peer