DetailsOften called the Kobe of pork, Mangalitsa hams have a ring of flavorful fat that fully encases the tender meat, amplifying the full flavor and rich mouthfeel. Our easy-to-slice boneless whole ham is lightly smoked and cured without nitrites. Just heat and serve, or add your own glaze for a more elegant presentation. Serves 12-16. Ships frozen, please allow 2-4 days thawing time in refrigerator.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
7-8 POUND HAM; SERVES 10-14
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham in pre-heated oven for 1 hour
- Turn the oven down to 275°F. and let heat until it is warm throughout or at approximately 135°F internal temperature
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed meat from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F. Use a meat thermometer and check temperature in the center of the meat
- Nutritional Information