DetailsOur gourmet-blend ground beef is a rich mixture of chuck brisket and short rib. Sought after by chefs now available to you in your home kitchen. Packaged in convenient 1-pound portions.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator
- 1 lb ground beef, thawed*
- 3 Italian sausages, hot or mild, removed from casings
- 1 small onion, diced small
- ½ red bell pepper, diced small
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix ingredients well and form into 4 large burgers or 6 small ones.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pan fry on medium or grill 8-12 minutes for medium or to desired internal temperature.**
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimuminternal temperature of 160°F (see Preparation Methods for details).
Use a meat thermometer and check temperature inthe center of the meat.
- Nutritional Information