DetailsWe dry age our lamb in our custom-designed cooling rooms. You won’t find better tasting or more tender lamb anywhere. Cut from lamb racks, these chops are excellent broiled or grilled. The bone is exposed for an elegant presentation.
NOTE: While we make every attempt to meet the thicknesses listed, these figures are only averages. Weight is guaranteed.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Rib Chops & Loin Chops
6-9 OUNCE CHOPS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 teaspoon of olive oil on medium-high.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Sauté 4-6 minutes per side or to desired internal temperature.
BROIL OR GRILL
- Preheat broiler to high or grill to medium-high.
- Lightly brush lamb with olive oil and season with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Broil 4-6 minutes each side, or cook to desired internal temperature.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information