8 4 OUNCE MEDALLIONS; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 8 4 oz venison medallions, thawed*
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Mix together marinade ingredients. Marinate medallions 2-4 hours in the refrigerator, turning a couple of times.
- Grill on medium-hot 4-5 minutes or to desired internal temperature.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.