8 SLICES; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 8 veal slices
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) butter
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1½ tablespoons capers, drained
- ½ squeezed lemon or ¼ cup cream
- Season slices with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat, and cook veal approximately 30 seconds on each side until tender. Remove veal and keep warm.
- In same skillet, sauté garlic 30 seconds. Add wine and juice of half lemon (or cream). Boil until reduced to a glaze, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth and capers. Simmer until mixture is reduced to ¼ cup, about 2 minutes. Whisk in remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Pour sauce over veal.
- Serve immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.