8 OUNCE NATURAL FILETS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Pat filets dry.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium-high.
- Gently place salmon filets in hot skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté 6-8 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Lightly brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Oil grate and gently grill 6-8 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.