6 OUNCE NATURAL FILETS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 4 6 oz Loch Duart salmon filets
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 garlic cloves sliced very thin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush half the butter in a large ovenproof skillet. Sprinkle butter with just enough water to moisten the bottom of the skillet.
- Season the salmon filets on both sides with salt and pepper and place in skillet. Brush the top of the salmon with remaining butter. Garnish the top of each filet with sprigs of thyme and rosemary and equal parts sliced garlic. Place in the skillet.
- Place skillet on stovetop and bring water to a boil. Immediately transfer skillet to pre-heated oven and bake until just opaque, about 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and fresh herbs, if desired.
- Grill salmon 3 minutes per side until center of fish just opaque or still pink. Serve immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.