1 OR 2 LOBSTER TAILS SERVE 1
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Bring 2-4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Tabasco® sauce, 3 whole cloves, dash of salt, 4 whole peppercorns and 1 bay leaf.
- Add lobster and simmer until opaque in center, 8-12 minutes depending on weight.
- Serve hot as an entrée or cool and shelled for other recipes.
- 2-4 lobster tails
- 8 tablespoons Allen Brothers Seafood Butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- Split tails in two, length-wise with kitchen shears, keeping the meat in the half shells.
- Combine butter, garlic and lemon.
- Lightly brush meat with butter mixture.
- Sear meat-side down on medium-hot grill for 3 minutes. Turn and grill shell-side down until lobster meat turns opaque white but not dry, 5-12 minutes depending on weight.
- Brush meat again with butter mixture and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.