20 SCALLOPS; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 20 jumbo sea scallops, thawed*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup dry white wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pat scallops dry.
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté scallops on medium-high with olive oil and salt and pepper until golden brown on one side, about 2 minutes.
- Turn, squeeze lemon on scallops, and add wine.
- Simmer and let reduce, 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle with reduction and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.