4 8 OUNCE NATURAL FIlETS; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 4 8 oz halibut filets, thawed*
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 table spoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- Pat filets dry.
- Mix juices, soy, ginger, sesame seed oil and cayenne pepper in a glass baking dish.
- Coat filets in marinade. Marinate filets in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Gently turn filets, then bake in marinade uncovered until just opaque, 8-12 minutes.
- Remove filets to a platter and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Transfer remaining marinade to a sauce pan and boil until reduced enough to coat a spoon, about 6 minutes.
- Spoon reduced marinade over filets and sprinkle with chopped scallions.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.