4 8 OUNCE STEAKS; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 4 8 oz sword fish steaks, thawed*
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
MANGO & CUCUMBER SALSA
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 scallions,finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely minced without seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pat steaks dry.
- Mix lime, honey, oil and coriander in a baking dish.
- Coat steaks in marinade. Marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Mix salsa ingredients, set a side.
- Heat grill to medium-high, and oil grate.
- Remove steaks from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill 3 - 4 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Top with salsa and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.