4 8 OUNCE FILETS; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 4 8 oz salmon filets, thawed*
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in a sauté pan. Boil until reduced, about 15 minutes. (This glaze can be made a day in advance.)
- Heat grill to medium.
- Oil grate.
- Season filets with salt and pepper and gently grill about 6-8 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Drizzle with glaze before serving.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.