1 POUND OF CRAB MEAT; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 3 6 oz containers of Allen Brothers lump crab meat**
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced
- 1 5 oz can of water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- Mix mayonnaise,chili sauce,lemon juice, horseradish and Worcestershire in a large bowl.
- Drain brine from crab meat and check for any crab shell pieces.
- Combine crab meat, scallions, water chestnuts and red bell pepper.
- Toss with mayonnaise mixture, add salt and pepper if desired and serve on lettuce leaves.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
**When including in a soup or stew, add during the last 5 minutes of cooking. This product is precooked. Please be careful not to overcook.