5 - 7 OUNCE NATURAL FILETS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Pat filets dry. Cut filets in half for smaller pieces if desired. Salt and pepper each piece.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium-high.
- Sauté fish 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with lemon if desired.
- Cut filets in half for smaller pieces if desired. Salt and pepper each piece.
- Seal filet in foil with 1 teaspoon olive oil, squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.