4 7 - 9 OUNCE STEAKS; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Pat steaks dry.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil or sesame oil.
- Gently place tuna steaks in skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute on medium-high heat 1-2 minutes per side for pink center.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly brush tuna with olive oil or sesame oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.