- Why Choose Allen Brothers
- Cooking Guide
- Customer Support
- About Us
7 POUND BREAST; SERVES 10-12
Thaw product on a dish in the refrigerator. This may take up to 3 days, please allow time to fully defrost.
After defrost the total cooking time should be approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F in conventional oven.
2. Place turkey breast in roasting pan and lightly cover with foil.
3. Roast for 2 approximately hours.
4. Remove foil and continue to roast for 15-30 minutes until thermometer
reads 160°F in the meat.
5. Let rest 5 minutes, cut off strings/net before slicing.
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.