- Why Choose Allen Brothers
- Cooking Guide
- Customer Support
- About Us
4 POUND BREAST; SERVES 8
Thaw product on a dish in the refrigerator. This may take up to 2 days, please allow time to fully defrost.
Reserve the marinade.
After defrosting, the total cooking time should be approximately 2 hours.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F in conventional oven.
2. Place turkey breast in roasting pan and cover lightly with foil.
3. Baste the turkey breast with the marinade every 20 minutes or 3 times
during the first 60 minute cooking time.
4. Continue to roast lightly covered for additional 45 minutes.
5. Remove foil and continue to roast for another 15-20 minutes or until done.
6. Let rest 5 minutes, cut off strings/net before slicing.
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.