4 BREASTS; SERVE 4-6
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, thawed*
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lemon,halved
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1½ teaspoons capers
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Using a mallet or rolling pin, pound skinless chicken breast halves between sheets of plastic wrap to ½-inch thick. Cut in half.
- Dredge in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Shake off excess. In a large skillet, sauté in olive oil on medium - high, browning about 3 minutes per side. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and add chicken broth. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Let liquid deglaze the pan and add capers. When liquid reduces but still coats chicken, transfer chicken to a platter.
- Cover chicken with sauce and capers.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed products from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
|Boneless Chicken Breasts ||
||165°F to 170°F
||180°F or higher