11.5-12.5 POUND ROAST; SERVES 12-16
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
VERY IMPORTANT: Roast needs to be completely thawed before cooking. This can take 3 days in your refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brush the inside and outside of the roast with olive oil, then season generously with salt, pepper and garlic. Place the roast on a roasting rack or in a heavy roasting pan. Roast in center of oven until internal temperature reaches 150°F, about 2-2½ hours.
- Allow to rest 20-30 minutes. Internal temperature should rise to 160°F while resting.
- Thaw the stuffing in the refrigerator.
- Remove the stuffing from the bag and place in an oven-safe dish. Spread evenly. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until stuffing is also 150°F.
- Remove the stuffing from the dish and place it in the center of the roast, fluffing it along the way. The roast is now ready for serving.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.