1-2 SLABS; SERVES 1
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season ribs with salt, pepper, garlic, barbecue spices and brown sugar.
- Place ribs on top of sliced onions in a roasting pan with 2-inch-high edges and fill with ½ inch of water or beer.
- Cover loosely with foil and cook 30 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 325°F and continue cooking 60 minutes. The ribs are finished when they are fork-tender.**
- Brush with sauce and glaze and broil until sauce is sticky.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill bone-side down 20-25 minutes.
- Turn ribs and brush with sauce.
- Grill until they are fork-tender, 45-60 minutes.**
- Brush with sauce and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
**Meat is fork-tender when it gives when a fork is inserted and twisted.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.