6-9 OUNCE CHOPS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 teaspoon of olive oil on medium-high.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Sauté 4-6 minutes per side or to desired internal temperature.
BROIL OR GRILL
- Preheat broiler to high or grill to medium-high.
- Lightly brush lamb with olive oil and season with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Broil 4-6 minutes each side, or cook to desired internal temperature.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.