- Beef Roasts
- Beef Specialties
- Beef Steaks
- Gourmet Sides
- Heat and Serve
- Berkshire Baby Back Ribs & Baby Back Ribs (uncooked)
- Berkshire Bone-In Pork Chops
- Berkshire Pork Belly
- Berkshire Pork Loin
- Berkshire Pork Loin
- Berkshire Pork Rack Roast
- Berkshire Pork Tenderloin
- Braised Berkshire Porkbelly
- Carsons's Ribs Pre-Sauced
- Chef Suvir Saran’s Meatloaf
- Cottage Bacon
- Marinated Pork Chops
- Pork Crown Roast
- Spiral-Cut Honey-Glazed Ham
- Steak-Cut Bacon
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Osso Buco
- Chicken Wing Lollipops
- Chicken Wings: Sesame & Buffalo
- Cornish Hens
- Grilling Chicken
- Honey-Glazed Turkey Breast
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts - Cordon Bleu & Kiev
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts: Cordon Bleu, Kiev, and Broccoli & Cheddar
- Whole, Semi-Boned Quail
- Sausages & Dogs
- Alaskan King Crab Legs
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Butterflied Red Snapper
- Grilled Salmon with Rosemary & Balsamic Glaze
- Halibut Steaks
- Halibut with Citrus & Soy
- Jumbo Sea Scallops
- Jumbo White Shrimp & Colossal Black Tiger Shrimp
- Lobster Tails
- Maryland-Style Crab Cakes
- Rhode Island Squid
- Sea Bass
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Smoked Salmon: Traditional Scottish-Style
- Spanish Octopus
- Walleye Pike
- Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon Filets
- Yellowfin Tuna
- Wagyu Beef
Wagyu or USDA Prime Long-Bone Ribeyes
30-34 OUNCE STEAK
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Position oven rack to the middle of the oven and preheat broiler.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on a broiler pan and broil 9-12 minutes each side or to desired internal temperature.**
- Heat grill to high.
- Lightly brush steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear 1 minute per side on direct heat with grill uncovered.
- Move steaks to indirect heat and grill 10-12 minutes covered.
- Turn and grill for 10-12 minutes more covered for medium-rare or to desired internal temperature.**
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (see Preparation Methods for details).
Use a meat thermometer and check temperature in the center of the meat.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.