- Beef Roasts
- Beef Back Ribs
- Beef Cheeks
- Beef Marrow Bones
- Beef Wellington Filets
- Beef Wellington Roast
- Braised Brisket
- Crowned Filets Mignon Lobster and Mushroom
- Herb-Crusted Tenderloin Tails
- Medallions of Tenderloin Kebabs
- Short Ribs
- Sirloin Strip Slices Steak Sandwich
- Skewers: Plain, Steakhouse & Asian
- Skirt Steaks
- Beef Steaks
- Gourmet Sides
- Heat and Serve
- Berkshire Baby Back Ribs & Baby Back Ribs (uncooked)
- Berkshire Bone-In Pork Chops
- Berkshire Pork Belly
- Berkshire Pork Loin
- Berkshire Pork Loin
- Berkshire Pork Rack Roast
- Berkshire Pork Tenderloin
- Braised Berkshire Porkbelly
- Carsons's Ribs Pre-Sauced
- Chef Suvir Saran’s Meatloaf
- Cottage Bacon
- Marinated Pork Chops
- Pork Crown Roast
- Spiral-Cut Honey-Glazed Ham
- Steak-Cut Bacon
- Sausages & Dogs
- Alaskan King Crab Legs
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Butterflied Red Snapper
- Grilled Salmon with Rosemary & Balsamic Glaze
- Halibut Steaks
- Halibut with Citrus & Soy
- Jumbo Sea Scallops
- Jumbo White Shrimp & Colossal Black Tiger Shrimp
- Lobster Tails
- Maryland-Style Crab Cakes
- Rhode Island Squid
- Sea Bass
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Smoked Salmon: Traditional Scottish-Style
- Spanish Octopus
- Walleye Pike
- Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon Filets
- Yellowfin Tuna
- Wagyu Beef
Carsons's Ribs Pre-Sauced
1 SLAB; SERVES 1
Carson's specially packed BBQ Ribs have been fully cooked in our Signature Sauce and may be safely refrigerated for 30 days.
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In pre-heated oven, select BROIL.
- Place slab on broiler pan bottom side (bones exposed) up.
- Broil 3-4 minutes, until meat and bones are evenly crackling.
- Turn slab over and baste with Carson's Signature Sauce.
- Allow topside to broil 3-4 minutes.
- The entire process should take about 8 minutes but depends on how hot the broiler is and how crispy you like your ribs.
- Make sure grill is hot.
- Place bottom side (bones exposed) directly on grill.
- Baste top of slab with Carson's Signature Sauce.
- When meat and bones are evenly crackling (2-3 minutes) turn slab over so topside is directly on grill.
- After 2-3 minutes, ribs should be done.
- The entire process should take about 6 minutes but depends on how hot the grill is and how crispy you like your ribs.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.