14 OUNCE PACKAGE; SERVES 1-2
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or oil on medium-high until almost smoking.
- Add hash and sauté on medium to high heat, allowing the bottom to get crisp.
- Using a spoon, make indentations in the hash and crack eggs into them.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook eggs to desired level of doneness.
- Scoop out carefully with spatula and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.