1 LASAGNA; SERVES 3-4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Remove plastic film and lid, poke a few holes in film to vent steam.
- Microwave for 8 minutes on medium-high at 50% power.
- Remove tray from microwave, remove film carefully (hot steam).
- Return to microwave for 1 minute, and let stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove plastic cover and all plastic film, coverwith aluminum foil.
- Place tray on a baking pan. Bake 30 minutes.Remove foil, and check that lasagna is heatedthrough. If not, return to oven for 5 additionalminutes.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator15-20 minutes before cooking.
**Be careful handling and opening container. Steamwill be released and contents will be extremely hot.