1 TRAY; SERVES 1-2
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Remove plastic cover and plastic film, cover with aluminum foil. Place tray on a baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Return to oven for 5 additional minutes.
- Let stand 2-3 minutes. Serve.
- Remove outer wrap film and lid, poke a few holes in the film to vent steam
- Microwave for 5 minutes on medium-high at 50% power.
- Remove from microwave, and remove film carefully.**
- Mix and return to microwave for 5-6 minutes.
- Let stand 2-3 minutes. Serve before serving.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
**Be careful handling and opening bags. Steam will be released and contents will be extremely hot.