Products included in this recipe
1 TRAY; SERVES 3-4
Thaw product in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove plastic cover and plastic film, cover with aluminum foil.
- Place tray on a baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Return to oven for 5 additional minutes.
- Let stand 2-3 minutes. Cut with serrated knife and serve with a spatula.
- Remove outer wrap and lid from package. Place a few holes in the film to vent steam.
- Microwave for 5 minutes on medium-high at
- Remove from microwave and remove film carefully.
- Check temperature and return for 3-4 minutes, if needed.
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes, serve.