1 TRAY; SERVES 3-4
Thaw* product in the refrigerator.
- Remove outer wrap and lid from the package. Poke a few holes in the film to vent steam.
- Microwave for 5 minutes on medium-high at 50% power.
- Remove from microwave and remove film carefully.**
- Stir and return to microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes, stir before serving.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove plastic cover and plastic film, cover with aluminum foil.
- Place tray on baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil, check that ravioli is heated through, if not, return to oven for 5 additional minutes.
- Serve immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See page 6 for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
**Be careful handling and opening container. Steam will be released and contents will be extremely hot.