1 TRAY; SERVES 3-4
Thaw* product in the refrigerator.
- Remove outer wrap and lid from the package. Poke a few holes in the plastic film to vent steam.
- Microwave for 5 minutes on medium-high at 50% power.
- Remove from microwave, and remove film carefully.** Mix contents and return to microwave for 5-6 minutes on medium-high at 50% power.
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove plastic cover and plastic film, cover with aluminum foil. Place tray on baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil, make sure gnocchi and sauce is hot, stir to blend sauces before serving.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
**Be careful handling and opening container. Steam will be released and contents will be extremely hot.