12-13 OUNCE ROAST; SERVES 2
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
PAN & OVEN ROAST
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pat tenderloins dry with paper towel. Season meatwith salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in ovenproof skillet.When almost smoking, sear tenderloins on all sides.
- Drain off extra oil and put pan with elk inpreheated oven.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes for medium-rare.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice to serve.
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2. Brush tenderloin with olive oil and season withsalt and pepper.
- 3. Grill, turning once for 10-12 minutes.
- 4. Let sit for 5 mintues before slicing.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.