Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in pan on medium heat.**
- Cook turkey burgers 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, cheeses and condiments.
- Heat grill to medium. Brush burgers with olive oil.
- Grill turkey burgers 3-4 minutes per side for medium or to desired internal temperature.**
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Do not cook turkey burgers on high heat as they will dry out.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (see Preparation Methods for details).
Use a meat thermometer and check temperature in the center of the meat.