Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator
- 1 lb ground beef, thawed*
- 3 Italian sausages, hot or mild, removed from casings
- 1 small onion, diced small
- ½ red bell pepper, diced small
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix ingredients well and form into 4 large burgers or 6 small ones.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pan fry on medium or grill 8-12 minutes for medium or to desired internal temperature.**
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimuminternal temperature of 160°F (see Preparation Methods for details).
Use a meat thermometer and check temperature inthe center of the meat.