3.5 POUND ROAST; SERVES 6-8
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice 2 cloves of garlic into 8-10 pieces.
- With a paring knife, cut a slit half an inch into the roast and push a garlic slice into the slit. Repeat, spacing garlic slices evenly in roast.
- Lightly brush roast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper or your favorite herb.
- Place on a roasting pan and roast about 45-50 minutes for medium-rare or to desired internal temperature.
- Cover loosely with foil and let rest 10-20 minutes before slicing.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.