Products included in this recipe
8 OUNCE FILET
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
SEAR & ROAST
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season filets with salt and pepper.
- In skillet, heat 2 teaspoon olive oil on medium heat until almost smoking. Sear filets 1 minute on each side. Then turn filet on the bacon side and roll it in hot pan for a minute more.
- Roast in oven 4-6 minutes each side for medium rare. Adjust cooking time for desired doneness.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Lightly brush filet with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill 6-8 minutes on each side for medium rare.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.