2 POUNDS; SERVE 4-6
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 2 1 lb bags medallions, thawed*
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- ½ cup hoisin sauce and ½ cup orange juice
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks and separated
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- Mix together marinade ingredients. Place marinade in zip-top bag and add meat. Marinate beef 1-3 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Thread beef alternately with onions and peppers onto skewers.
- Place kebabs on hot grill 5-8 minutes per side (2 sides) for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.