6 5 OUNCE TAILS; SERVE 4-6
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 6 5 oz tenderloin tails, thawed*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, chives, parsley and rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly brush tails with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then roll in garlic and fresh herbs.
- Place in a roasting pan and roast 8-10 minutes for medium-rare or to desired internal temperature.
- Let rest 5 minutes and serve hot, or let cool and slice for steak salad.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.