8-9 POUND ROAST; SERVES 8-10
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place roast on rack in roasting pan.
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Place roast in oven for approximately 2½ hours, depending on desired internal temperature when checked with thermometer.
- When roast reaches an internal temperature of 10°F less than desired internal temperature, remove it from the oven and cover loosely with foil.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over roast.
- Place roast on grill and turn off center burners, leaving the outer burners on high.
- Close the grill and roast approximately 2½ hours for medium-rare.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
Let rest for 20-30 minutes before serving.
|Roast ||Pounds ||Minutes Per Pound ||Cook Time