DetailsDon’t settle for “regular” stuffing. Our brioche stuffing, made with generous amounts of butter and eggs, adds the extra richness your holiday turkey deserves. Choose from classic Sage and Sausage or sweet Bourbon Pecan.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove plastic lid and cover container with foil.
- Place tray on sheet pan. (Do not place tray directly on oven rack)
- Bake from frozen for approx. 40-50 minutes until warmed through.
- If product is thawed, reduce cooking time by 10-15 minutes.
- Must be cooked to or above 165° F internal temperature.
- Nutritional Information
Bourbon Pecan Stuffing - Saugatuck
Sage & Sausage Stuffing - Saugatuck