DetailsSupremely tender and very versatile, pork tenderloin takes well to marinades and can be prepared in a variety of ways. Our heritage Berkshire breed has a deeper, richer color and exquisite flavor. Enjoy the same superior pork served in the best restaurants, raised naturally on family farms with no steroids or hormones.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Berkshire Pork Tenderloin
2 pcs, 14 oz ea Serves 4-6
Thaw product on a dish in the refrigerator.* Remove Berkshire Portk Tenderloins from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking for best results.
1. Pat dry the tenderloin and rub with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt, pepper and 2 minced garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
3. Heat an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and sear the pork loin on all sides for 3-5 minutes until browned. Transfer to the oven and roast for 12-15 minutes until the meat registers 145°F internally.
4. Let rest for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
- Grilling Instructions
How to Grill the PERFECT STEAK
Please remove thawed meat from the refrigerator and let rest at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
READY, SET, SEAR!
Pre-heat your Gas or Charcoal Grill: Sear over high heat EACH SIDE for 1 minute with lid closed. Then transfer steak to indirect heat OR reduce heat to low. Close lid and cook according to the times and temperatures below. Steaks will continue to rise in temperature 5 to 10 degrees while at rest after grilling.
Times are organized by thickness and temperature for easy grilling. Grill times are suggested guidelines only, actual times may vary depending upon your grill type and temperature.
GIVE IT A REST
Always let steaks rest 5 minutes before slicing.FILETS MIGNON & CENTER-CUT RIBEYES
Thickness Rare 110° To 120° F Medium Rare 120° To 130° F Medium 130° To 140° F 1.5" 3 minutes EACH SIDE 3.5 minutes EACH SIDE 4 minutes EACH SIDE 1.75" 3.5 minutes EACH SIDE 4 minutes EACH SIDE 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 2" 4 minutes EACH SIDE 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 5 minutes EACH SIDESIRLOIN STRIP STEAKS, RIBEYE STEAKS & PORTERHOUSE STEAKS ** Thickness Rare 110° To 120° F Medium Rare 120° To 130° F Medium 130° To 140° F 1" 4 minutes EACH SIDE 5 minutes EACH SIDE 6 minutes EACH SIDE 1.25" 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 5.5 minutes EACH SIDE 6.5 minutes EACH SIDE 1.5" 5 minutes EACH SIDE 6 minutes EACH SIDE 7 minutes EACH SIDE 1.75" 5.5 minutes EACH SIDE 6.5 minutes EACH SIDE 7.5 minutes EACH SIDE 2" 6 minutes EACH SIDE 7 minutes EACH SIDE 8 minutes EACH SIDE
- Nutritional Information