DetailsTender heritage Berkshire meat alternates with layers of luscious fat for a melt-in-your-mouth eating experience. Slow roast and slice crosswise to serve pork buns as appetizers. Or add a slice to top off your next burger!
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Berkshire Pork Belly
2 pcs, 12 oz ea Serves 4-6
Thaw product on a dish in the refrigerator.*
Crispy Pork Belly
The day before your meal:
1. Score the skin side of the pork belly. Season on both sides with an equal mixture of salt, brown sugar and a little black pepper. Let rest overnight in refrigerator uncovered.
The day of your meal:
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Pat the pork belly dry and place in a shallow roasting pan. Roast the pork belly for 30 minutes and then reduce heat to 275°F and cook for 45 minutes to an hour, until the meat is tender but not mushy.
3. Let rest for 10-15 minutes, slice and serve.
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
- Nutritional Information