DetailsA decadent restaurant specialty you can now enjoy at home. We “canoe cut” the length of the bone to expose the maximum amount of marrow. To prepare, roast with salt, pepper and herbs, then spoon the savory filling onto crusty bread for an indulgent treat.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Beef Marrow Bones
Eight Pieces, Serves 4-6
Thaw product on a dish in the refrigerator.* Remove marrow bones from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking for best results.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Dry the bones and season marrow side lightly with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Arrange marrow bones on a cooking tray or ovenproof pan, bone side down.
4. Roast until the marrow bones are lightly browned the marrow is soft and the fat just starts to bubble and separate from the bone, about 15-20 minutes.
5. Serve immediately with crusty bread and fleur de sel on the side.
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
- Nutritional Information