DetailsThick-sliced, English-style back bacon is cut from the loin and belly, so it’s leaner and meatier. Made from heritage pork sustainably grown on small family farms in the U.S. This bacon is naturally preserved without added nitrites, yet still cooks up crisp. While supplies last.
- Cooking Instructions
1 POUND PACKAGE; SERVES 2-4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F or 375°F for convection
- Place bacon slices on sheet tray, do not overlap
- Cook in oven for approx. 16 mins or until desired crispness
- Dry on paper towels and enjoy!
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information
– Baker’s Uncured Back Bacon - BAKERS