DetailsOur steaks are carefully hand cut from Yellowfin, also known as Ahi, the tuna variety prized for sushi. Best grilled or seared and cooked rare to medium rare, when the meaty flesh will have the texture of a fine cut of beef. Generous thickness, individually vacuum packed. Source: Indonesia, wild caught
"We have been buying your tuna for years and love it. "
"Allen Brothers has the best steaks and seafood I have ordered on the net."
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
1. Prepare your grill and heat it to high.
2. Brush both the grill and the steaks with oil, and sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper.
3. Cook your yellow fin tuna on the grill for about 3 minutes on each side, or until it has reached your preferred level of doneness.
4. Serve immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
- Nutritional Information