DetailsCoho or “Silver” Salmon is abundant in Western waters, making it a sustainable choice in seafood. Many consider Coho the finest-tasting of all salmon varieties. The rich, reddish-orange meat is leaner than Atlantic Salmon yet cooks tender on the grill or on the stovetop. Source: Wild caught, Alaska
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon Filets
8 OUNCE NATURAL FILETS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Pat filets dry.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium-high.
- Gently place salmon filets in hot skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté 6-8 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Lightly brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Oil grate and gently grill 6-8 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information