DetailsFrom the sparkling clean, cold waters off the coast of Western Australia, come these truly gourmet wild rock lobster tails that seafood aficionados will savor. The meat is rich and flavorful, with a sweet, fluffy tenderness that soaks up a quick dip in clarified butter, whether steamed or grilled.
"I have ordered lobster from elsewhere once before but nothing compares to the quality I receive from Allen Brothers. Happy to be a repeat customer."
"Ordering from Allen Brothers as well as quality of products and accuracy of delivery has always been great for us."
- Cooking Instructions
1 OR 2 LOBSTER TAILS SERVE 1
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Bring 2-4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Tabasco® sauce, 3 whole cloves, dash of salt, 4 whole peppercorns and 1 bay leaf.
- Add lobster and simmer until opaque in center, 8-12 minutes depending on weight.
- Serve hot as an entrée or cool and shelled for other recipes.
- 2-4 lobster tails
- 8 tablespoons Allen Brothers Seafood Butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- Split tails in two, length-wise with kitchen shears, keeping the meat in the half shells.
- Combine butter, garlic and lemon.
- Lightly brush meat with butter mixture.
- Sear meat-side down on medium-hot grill for 3 minutes. Turn and grill shell-side down until lobster meat turns opaque white but not dry, 5-12 minutes depending on weight.
- Brush meat again with butter mixture and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Grilling Instructions
How to Grill the PERFECT STEAK
Please remove thawed meat from the refrigerator and let rest at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
READY, SET, SEAR!
Pre-heat your Gas or Charcoal Grill: Sear over high heat EACH SIDE for 1 minute with lid closed. Then transfer steak to indirect heat OR reduce heat to low. Close lid and cook according to the times and temperatures below. Steaks will continue to rise in temperature 5 to 10 degrees while at rest after grilling.
Times are organized by thickness and temperature for easy grilling. Grill times are suggested guidelines only, actual times may vary depending upon your grill type and temperature.
GIVE IT A REST
Always let steaks rest 5 minutes before slicing.FILETS MIGNON & CENTER-CUT RIBEYES
Thickness Rare 110° To 120° F Medium Rare 120° To 130° F Medium 130° To 140° F 1.5" 3 minutes EACH SIDE 3.5 minutes EACH SIDE 4 minutes EACH SIDE 1.75" 3.5 minutes EACH SIDE 4 minutes EACH SIDE 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 2" 4 minutes EACH SIDE 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 5 minutes EACH SIDESIRLOIN STRIP STEAKS, RIBEYE STEAKS & PORTERHOUSE STEAKS ** Thickness Rare 110° To 120° F Medium Rare 120° To 130° F Medium 130° To 140° F 1" 4 minutes EACH SIDE 5 minutes EACH SIDE 6 minutes EACH SIDE 1.25" 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 5.5 minutes EACH SIDE 6.5 minutes EACH SIDE 1.5" 5 minutes EACH SIDE 6 minutes EACH SIDE 7 minutes EACH SIDE 1.75" 5.5 minutes EACH SIDE 6.5 minutes EACH SIDE 7.5 minutes EACH SIDE 2" 6 minutes EACH SIDE 7 minutes EACH SIDE 8 minutes EACH SIDE
- Nutritional Information